SRAM Force HRD Shift-Brake Control Set
Force 22 HRD shift-brake levers combine all the great performance of mechanical 11-speed with the performance of a hydraulic disc braking system. With our trademark Reach Adjust as well as improved ergonomics for better finger wrap, our HydroR controls are the touch point for better braking. Our hydraulic brakes deliver more braking force with less hand effort and better modulation.
- All new design inside and out
- Revised ergonomics for better finger wrap and a revised shifter paddle for improved finger clearance
- Individual Reach Adjust
- Carbon brake levers/ aluminum shift levers
- Low hand force required
- Fully sealed system for no contamination
- Easy bleed access
- Use this 11-speed shifter for both SRAM Road 1x and 2x drivetrains
- Optimized stopping power and modulation for cyclocross
- 18mm front/ 18mm rear pistons
- Specific caliper and piston ratio
- 160 or 140 Centerline rotors sold separately
- Forged aluminum disc caliper with steel-backed organic pads and stainless hardware
- Now available to fit flat mount frames and forks
WEIGHT (Post mount): 471g (left lever, front caliper, 800mm hose, DIR, 160mm rotor and hardware), 431g (Left lever, front caliper, 800mm hose, DIR, 160mm rotor and hardware)
SPEEDS 11-speed rear/ 2-speed front
COMPATIBILITY SRAM RED® 22, Force 22 & Rival 22 Yaw™ front derailleurs/ Exact Actuation™ rear derailleurs/ SRAM RED® 22, Force 1, Force 22 & Rival 22 HRR & HRD
RECOMMENDED GROUP SRAM Force® 1, SRAM Force® 22
TECHNOLOGY HIGHLIGHT(S) Yaw™/ DoubleTap™/ Zero-Loss™ on front & rear/ ErgoDynamics™ Fit/ Reach Adjust
FINISH Textured hood covers
MATERIAL Carbon brake levers, aluminum shift levers, Forged aluminum disc caliper with stainless hardware
OTHER Recommend Centerline / Centerline X Rotors (140-160), Steel-backed organic pads, Use DOT 5.1 fluid
Contact us directly for the best deal.
Terms & Conditions apply.
Not all stock kept in store, please enquire.
We Also Recommend