SHIMANO RC 7 Road Shoes
The new RC7 uses a one-piece upper construction and a carbon fibre composite sole designed to increase rider efficiency and comfort. A collaboration with Shimano and Boa sees the use of the dial retention system along with a single hook and loop strap at the toe conveniently allowing for quick adjustments. The design style of perforated upper provides excellent ventilation. This shoe incorporates Shimano's Dynalast technology resulting in the production of a superior shoe last design with an optimized toe-spring section. It promotes a smoother, more energy-efficient upstroke and helps reduce braking loss through smoother, more efficient pedalling. In all, the RC7 is a full-featured light weight competition shoe optimised for comfort and performance.
• Ultra-rigid, lightweight carbon fibre composite sole
• SHimano DYNALAST helps to reduce braking loss
• Boa IP1 dials allow quick, micro tension adjustments
• Powerzone wire guide with front strap hold foot securely
• Lightweight and supple perforated synthetic leather upper
• Superior fit and added cooling
• Optimum linkage of air flow between upper, insole and outsole
• Adaptable Cup Insole
• Wider Cleat Adjustment expands range for mounting
Contact us directly for the best deal.
Terms & Conditions apply.
Not all stock kept in store, please enquire.
We Also Recommend