SCICON Aerotech Evolution TSA Hard Case Road.
It’s easy to pack your bike yourself
• The AeroTech Evolution TSA™ comes with all the necessary protection you need to pack your bike.
• If you have electronic gears, remove the battery.
• When you receive your bike bag the first time, register the product online and you’ll automatically receive an email with a walk-through instruction video manual.
• There are only few tools you require to pack your bike inside the AeroTech Evolution TSA™ bike box. A pedal spanner, a set of Allen keys and some tape to mark your seat post height.
HOW TO PACK
• Remove any accessories from your bike, like a GPS unit and bottles. Any loose items in the bike bag can scratch or damage your bike frame.
• If you have electronic gears, remove the battery and store it in your hand luggage.
• Carry your helmet, pedals, shoes and GPS in your hand luggage. Should the delivery of the bike bag be delayed, you could always switch to a rental bike.
• Carry your helmet, pedals, shoes and GPS in your hand luggage. Should the delivery of the bike box be delayed you could always switch to a rental bike.
• Always inspect your luggage immediately upon receipt at your destination and report damages immediately to the airline.
AT A GLANCE
If only the best will do, the AeroTech Evolution TSA™ is it.
Minimal disassembly of your bicycle, padded protection, dedicated storage space for all bike parts and lightweight material provide you with the confidence that you and your bike will arrive safely and soundly at your destination.
If your bike frame has an integrated seat post and a bike box is your preferred choice, the AeroTech Evolution TSA™ bike case is the only option for you! And the best part is that we have you covered with a global limited lifetime guarantee!
Contact us directly for the best deal.
Terms & Conditions apply.
Not all stock kept in store, please enquire.
We Also Recommend