PRAXIS Road Clover Rings Classic 130BCD 53/39
- 130BCD sets – 53/39
- Heat Treated and Hard Anodized 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Work with Shimano™ 10/11, Campy 10/11, SRAM 10/11 drivetrains
- Designed for traditional 5-arm cranks
- We highly suggest KMC, Shimano™, or Campy chains
- Not compatible with 4-arm Campy or 4-arm SRAM Exogram cranks
- GREAT for use with Di2 or EPS systems
- InfoCrank, Power2Max, SRM, and Quarq power meter compatible
SHIMANO — Our rings work great with the new Shimano 10/11sp chain and drivetrains (Di2 included) when mounted to a traditional 5-arm mount 110 or 130 BCD Shimano crank. They also work great with traditional 5-arm mount aftermarket cranks such as THM, Rotor, Cannondale, Specialized, LOOK and FSA cranks… *Our rings do not mount to the new DA9000 crank with its new custom asymmetrical BCD.
SRAM — Our rings work great with the SRAM 10sp and “SRAM 22″ 11sp chain drivetrains when mounted to a traditional 5-arm mount 110 or 130 BCD SRAM crank. They also work great with traditional 5-arm mount aftermarket cranks such as THM, Rotor, Cannondale, Specialized, LOOK and FSA cranks.
-EXOGRAM RED/FORCE/RIVAL CRANKS- Our rings are not made for the brand new SRAM ‘Exogram’ cranks as they are a custom 4-arm mounting.
-YAW FRONT DERAILEUR- Our rings shift great with the new SRAM “Yaw” front derailleur.
CAMPY — Our rings work great with Campy 10/11sp chain and drivetrains (EPS included) when mounted on a traditional 5-arm mount 110 or 130 BCD crank such as a THM, Rotor, Cannondale, Specialized, LOOK, FSA crank. *Our rings
do not mount to Campy cranks.
- Cold Forged Manufactured – Tooth profiles all Cold Forged
- LevaTime® shifting technology
Contact us directly for the best deal.
Terms & Conditions apply.
We don't keep all inventory in stock, please request a quote and we will check stock with suppliers.
We Also Recommend