POWERTAP G3 Road Hub
THE WORLD’S MOST POPULAR POWER METER
In 2005 we introduced the world’s first-ever wireless powermeter – and we’ve been striving to improve upon it ever since. Enter the G3, the third generation of hub-based powermeters.
The G3’s design allows for a simple, straight-forward way to measure power. By mounting the strain gauges in an area where external forces, such as spoken tension, cannot impact power measurement, the PowerTap G3 is able to deliver +/- 1.5% accuracy ride after ride.
More than just a powermeter, The G3 delivers speed, cadence and power with pin-point accuracy all in one product. And its ability to be easily switched between bikes means you’ll never miss a watt.
- Available in 20-, 24-, 28- and 32-hole count.
- Weighs a mere 325g.
- Simplest way to measure power.
- Hub weighs a mere 325 grams
- Wider flanges for a stiffer overall wheel
- Smaller overall hub profile
- New field-serviceable electronics
- Powermeter accuracy of +/- 1.5%
- Axle: 15 mm alloy
- Hole Count: 20, 24, 28 and 32
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM or Campagnolo
- Color: Black
- Battery: Coin cell 2032 QTY 1
- Color: black
- 11 Speed compatible
- Battery: Coin cell CR2032 QTY 1
- Head Unit: You will need a Joule or other ANT+ compatible device to use this hub. Bluetooth Smart PowerCap is available as an accessory.
Contact us directly for the best deal.
Terms & Conditions apply.
Not all stock kept in store, please enquire.
We Also Recommend