OAKLEY Holbrook™ Sunglasses
Contact us directly for the best deal.
Terms & Conditions apply.
Oakley Holbrook Polarized Sunglasses
Holbrook is a timeless, classic design fused with modern Oakley technology. Inspired by the screen heroes from the 1940s, 50s, and 60s, this design epitomises the spirit of exploration and adventure.
Metal rivets and Oakley icons accentuate the American frame design for those who seek equal parts performance and style.
- Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with traditional polarized lenses
- Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Patented High Definition Optics® (HDO®) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle
- O-Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
- Lens Width: 55mm
- Bridge Width: 18mm
- Lens Height: 43mm
- Temple Arm Length: 137mm
- High Definition Optics®: HDO® is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
- Polarized: Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.
We Also Recommend