LOUIS GARNEAU T-Lite Shoe Covers
LOUIS GARNEAU Neo Protect II Shoe Covers
Between the rain, cold and sand on the roads, the winter months can be quite unkind to cyclists. Fortunately, Louis Garneau's New Protect II Shoe Covers provide an economical solution. Their key feature is 2 millimeters of waterproof, insulating neoprene, which keeps your feet dry and warm in winter's worst conditions. The soles will accommodate mountain bike or road bike shoes, and the outside and heels are embellished with reflective details to help keep you visible to motorists in low-light conditions.
- 3mm NEOPRENE: Insulates from cold and provides warmth
- Back opening with velcro: Good fit and easy pull-on
- Cleat opening under sole: Cleat position
- Reflective logo: Enhanced visibility
- Weather: Cold + Wind
- Recommended Use: wet & cold weather cycling, training, racing
- Color: black
Contact us directly for the best deal.
Terms & Conditions apply.
We don't keep all inventory in stock, please request a quote and we will check stock with suppliers.
We Also Recommend