LOOK KEO Blade 2 Carbon CroMo Road Pedals
Look KEO Blade 2 Carbon CroMo Road Pedals
The Keo Blade 2 is the result of a long process undertaken by LOOK engineers to optimize all the innovative concepts which were developed for the Keo Blade Carbon.
The Keo Blade 2 is a more reassuring, more stable, lighter and more powerful pedal. Its design completely integrates the blade for better aerodynamics.
Very Reliable -
Particular attention has been paid to reliability: high resistance body, stainless steel bearing surface, oversized spindle shaft with dual seals, making this pedal a very safe and durable product.
Spindle Profile: To achieve greater efficiency, the new Keo Blade 2 spindle has reduced the stack height by using an oversized Chromoly spindle. It is composed of two miniature ball bearings: one 12mm inner x 18mm outer diameters, one 6mm inner x 12mm outer diameters and a needle roller bearing.
LOOK spindles are only approved after a rotational test of 2 million cycles at 100 rpm with a load of 90kg on the centre of the pedal and an eccentric rotation (replicating a bump each revolution). This test is much higher than the current standard: the EN14781. A double seal ensures the bearings have a very long service life.
- New carbon blade placed at the heart of the pedal
- Aero profile
- Quick and secure cleat entry/release thanks to the blade
- Maximum power transfer thanls to the new pedaling surface and stack height
- Great foot support thanks to permanent cleat-stop contact whatever the pedaling angle
- Very large and wide pedaling surface
- Permanent cleat stop contact
- New 13mm stack height
- Very light: 110g (288g the pair with cleat and hardware)
- 3 cleat release resistances: 12 /16/20
- 100% made in France
- Use: road - from leisure to competition
- Body: injected long carbon fibre
- Spindle: chromoly
- Threads: 9/16 x 20mm
- Roller bearing: 2 ball bearings, 1 needle bearing
- Height spindle/sole: 13mm
- Pedal spindle/crank distance: 53mm
- Tension: 3 different levels 12,16 and 20
- Cleats: grey keo grip cleats
- Angular freedom: 0°, 4.5° or 9° according to type of cleat (black, grey or red)
- Pedal weight: 110g per pedal (288g per pair with cleats and hardware)
Contact us directly for the best deal.
Terms & Conditions apply.
Not all stock kept in store, please enquire.
We Also Recommend