IXS TrailXC Hans Rey Limited Edition Helmet
PRICE ONLY AVAILABLE ON HELMETS IN STORE.
This lightweight Hans Rey Edition Trail XC Helmet from IXS is designed specifically to the requirements of XC Trail riding. It features IXS' InMould technology for optimal strength, weight and ventilation with the shock-absorbing EPS foam moulded directly to an outer hard shell. Personalised Fit, Maximum Ventilation. The ErgoFit Ultra Evo system ensures the helmet is securely held in position without causing heat build-up or discomfort. This helmet also features IXS' Dial Adjust system, a micro-adjusting dial that provides precision interlocking for a personalised fit. There are also 19 internal and external vent channels in total for maximum ventilation.
- Hans Rey edition
- InMould technology
- External and internal vent channels with 19 openings
- Snap on removable visor
- Adjust dialling with precision interlocking
- ErgoFit Ultra™ Evo system
- Adjustable jaws/straps
- Certified: EN1078, CPSC
- Weight: 290g approx
- InMould: This provides optimal strength, weight and ventilation. The shock-absorbing EPS foam is moulded directly to an outer hard shell.
- ErgoFit Ultra™: A lightweight, flexible cradle keeps the helmet securely in position without causing heat build up or discomfort.
- Dial Adjust: This is a dial disc for micro-adjustments, easy to access and to adjust to personal comfort.
Contact us directly for the best deal.
Terms & Conditions apply.
Not all stock kept in store, please enquire.
We Also Recommend