GIRO Fathom MTB Helmet
GIRO Fathom Helmet
The GIRO Fathom, with 23 vents providing excellent ventilation, is designed with similarities from the Atmos helmet, like the compact style. It offers the same cool comfort and performance whether you're on the open road, or your favourite singletrack.
Giro's X-Static pads provide anti-microbial properties to help keep your helmet fresher, longer. The pads are also machine washable.
Wind Tunnel Ventilation
Giro helmets are developed utilising their proprietary Wind Tunnel™ ventilation system, which combines active vents with internal exhaust channels that thrust cool, fresh air over and around the riders head while forcing heat and stale air out. This significant increase in air channeling makes a difference that riders will immediately feel and appreciate.
A great helmet is so comfortable that once it's on, it virtually disappears. Giro's proprietary three-size Super Fit system is based on "human scale factors" data and over 20 years of crafting helmets for the best bike riders in the world. The result is pure Skull Hugging Luxury, a helmet that fits 98% of the world's population, yet looks (and fits) like it was custom made just for you.
Roll Cage Reinforcement
Roll Cage reinforcement is a tough web of DuPont ® Nylon® molded inside a helmet's EPS foam liner. It provides an extra measure of strength and integrity that you'll never notice…unless you need it.
In-mold construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows Giro to sculpt better ventilation systems, so In-mold helmets can be lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
Points of View (POV) visors are anchored by a patented internal clutch mechanism that allows 15-degrees of tool-free, on-the-fly vertical adjustment while preventing the visor from rattling and coming loose over rough and technical terrain. Can be removed without tools also.
Roc Loc 5 System
This groundbreaking fit system provides an entirely unique user experience with an unmatched level of comfort, stability, adjustability and weight savings. With Roc Loc 5, you can easily dial-in both fit tension and adjust vertical position with a single hand. Just twist the dial for a tighter feel on rough terrain, then back it off a notch and relax across the flats or a warm climb. Even with these remarkable features, Roc Loc 5 is still nearly 40% lighter than its popular predecessor, Roc Loc 4.
- Micro Dial: The heart of Roc Loc 5 is this ratcheting, micro-adjusting dial. A simple, two-finger twist of the Micro Dial opens or closes the retention system and each click is audible
- Three-Position Bracket: It's never been easier to change vertical positions and fine-tune fit. We incorporated a three-position bracket that features 15-millimeters of up/down movement. Like the Micro Dial, this system can be adjusted without removing the helmet. Carefully-crafted ergonomic arms are shaped to be as comfortable as possible, yet work
- Dual Pods: These two panels are designed to firmly grasp the back of your head while comfortably cradling the occipital lobe
- Strap Baskets: With Roc Loc 5, your helmet straps are always right where you need them. Not to mention this strap basket brings a new level of comfort.
- Use: MTB
- Removable visor
- X-Static padding for great comfort
- Roll cage internal reinforcements
- In-Mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Thermoformed SL Reinforcement
- ROC LOC 5 fit system
- 23 wind tunnel vents with internal channeling
Contact us directly for the best deal.
Terms & Conditions apply.
Not all stock kept in store, please enquire.
We Also Recommend