GIRO Aeon Helmet - silver/white
GIRO Aeon Helmet - silver/white
The GIRO Aeon helmet provides a great combination of ventilation & comfort thanks to the 24 vents & the ROC LOC 5 system. Lighter than it's predecessor, weighing in at 190g for a medium, the Aeon is the helmet of choice for the dedicated racing cyclist.
Giro's X-Static pads provide anti-microbial properties to help keep your helmet fresher, longer. The pads are also machine washable.
Wind Tunnel Ventilation
Giro helmets are developed utilising their proprietary Wind Tunnel™ ventilation system, which combines active vents with internal exhaust channels that thrust cool, fresh air over and around the riders head while forcing heat and stale air out. This significant increase in air channeling makes a difference that riders will immediately feel and appreciate.
A great helmet is so comfortable that once it's on, it virtually disappears. Giro's proprietary three-size Super Fit system is based on "human scale factors" data and over 20 years of crafting helmets for the best bike riders in the world. The result is pure Skull Hugging Luxury, a helmet that fits 98% of the world's population, yet looks (and fits) like it was custom made just for you.
In-mold construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows Giro to sculpt better ventilation systems, so In-mold helmets can be lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
Roll Cage Reinforcement
Roll Cage reinforcement is a tough web of DuPont ® Nylon® molded inside a helmet's EPS foam liner. It provides an extra measure of strength and integrity that you'll never notice…unless you need it.
Roc Loc 5 System
This groundbreaking fit system provides an entirely unique user experience with an unmatched level of comfort, stability, adjustability and weight savings. With Roc Loc 5, you can easily dial-in both fit tension and adjust vertical position with a single hand. Just twist the dial for a tighter feel on rough terrain, then back it off a notch and relax across the flats or a warm climb. Even with these remarkable features, Roc Loc 5 is still nearly 40% lighter than its popular predecessor, Roc Loc 4.
- Micro Dial: The heart of Roc Loc 5 is this ratcheting, micro-adjusting dial. A simple, two-finger twist of the Micro Dial opens or closes the retention system and each click is audible
- Three-Position Bracket: It's never been easier to change vertical positions and fine-tune fit. We incorporated a three-position bracket that features 15-millimeters of up/down movement. Like the Micro Dial, this system can be adjusted without removing the helmet. Carefully-crafted ergonomic arms are shaped to be as comfortable as possible, yet work
- Dual Pods: These two panels are designed to firmly grasp the back of your head while comfortably cradling the occipital lobe
- Strap Baskets: With Roc Loc 5, your helmet straps are always right where you need them. Not to mention this strap basket brings a new level of comfort.
- Use: road
- Weight: 190g (CE medium)
- Features include
- Thermoformed SL Roll Cage reinforcement
- X-static padding
- Roc Loc 5 fit system
- Slimline webbing
- 24 Wind Tunnel vents
- Internal channeling
- EPS Liner and Polycarbonate shell
Helmet Sizing: To determine the correct helmet size, wrap a tape measure around the head, keeping the tape just above the ears and level front to back
Contact us directly for the best deal.
Terms & Conditions apply.
We don't keep all inventory in stock, please request a quote and we will check stock with suppliers.
We Also Recommend