GARMIN Forerunner 935
Who cares that Forerunner 935 gives you rich data like running dynamics, wrist-based heart rate, training status, FTP and VO2 max? A dedicated athlete like you who's ready to beat yesterday. This premium GPS running/triathlon watch helps you fine-tune your training and recovery to be a better athlete. Forerunner 935 GPS running/triathlon watch features a lightweight, comfortable design you'll be happy to wear all day. Outlast your longest workout with a battery you can rely on, even in the middle of an iron-distance triathlon or ultramarathon. Forerunner 935 features up to 24 hours of battery life in GPS mode and up to 50 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode. Wrist-based heart rate might be an easy choice when you want to move without restrictions on race day, but Forerunner 935 gives you the option to tap into much more data with the addition of a compatible heart rate strap. Take advantage of feature sets to help with cycling and even swim training. In the water, Forerunner 935 will track your distance, pa
- Wrist-based heart rate
- Provides advanced dynamics with the addition of a compatible heart rate strap or the Running Dynamics Pod
- Evaluates your training status and offers additional performance monitoring features
- Built-in barometer; altimeter and electronic compass
- Auto multisport feature lets you switch between sports, built-in activity profiles for running, cycling, swimming, strength training and many more
- Weighs only 49 grams
- Battery life up to 24 hours in GPS mode
Contact us directly for the best deal.
Terms & Conditions apply.
Not all stock kept in store, please enquire.
We Also Recommend