E-13 TRS Race Rear Hub
TRS (Trail Security) components are designed to fill the expanding Enduro and All Mountain categories. Engineered to take extreme punishment dealt by riders on enduro bikes, yet they are still light enough to use on XC specific bikes.
- Swappable endcaps
- Fully sealed custom angular contact bearings
- EXAr flanges and carbon centre section
- Triple start bearing pre-load adjustment
- Fast 6 degree engagementFully rebuildable
- Weight 335 grams
- Drilling: 32 hole
- Axle Configuration: 135QR, 135x12mm or 142x12mm135x12, 135QR endcaps included
- Intended Use: Enduro racing/training
A basic shake and bake blend of 8 special herbs and spices (Silicon, Iron, Copper, Manganese, Magnesium, Chromium, Zinc, and Aluminum.) It comes in three different performance blends: EXAr, EXA+ and basic EXA.
Our indestructible freehub ratchet mechanism. All of our hubs have a blazing fast 6 degrees and 60 points of engagement to get you the best acceleration on climbs and out of tight corners.
Angular Contact BearingsAngular contact bearings are supported by a thick section of bearing race on either side, as well as top and bottom. These bearings are designed to support 'combined loads' in both the axial (turning) and radial (accelerating) directions.
Triple Start Thread
The reverse thread nut on our hubs has 3 threads for more strength, and only requires a hand tightened twist for adjustment.