Continental Race King Pure Grip 26" Tyre
Continental Race King Pure Grip 29er Tire
When its dry, the Continental Race King is faster, cleaner & safer with a rolling resistance is almost on a par with semi-slick tyres with Continentals new Pure Grip rubber compound offering great grip which is also long lasting & highly durable.
Now considered a legendary tyre, the Race King heralded the advent of the current Continental MTB tyre range. Irina Kalentieva won two World Championships on Race King tyres as well as countless other wins.
Pure Grip Compound
Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as an performance level compound, but after intensive development at their Korbach research and development department, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self explanatory name Pure Grip, is ranked just behind their BlackChili compound and is being used in their performance products both on the road and MTB sectors. It provides great grip, highly durable and long lasting.
- Has all the technology needed for success on fast paced technical world cup courses
- Low profile, yet aggressive tread pattern
- Closely spaced knobs for fast rolling on hard, dry surfaces
- Perfect choice for Cross country, marathon or trail riders
- Developed with the Topeak Ergon mountain bike professional team
- PureGrip Compound
- Folding Bead
- Size: 26 x 2.0", 26 x 2.2"
- Weight: 548g (29 x 2.0"), 555g (29 x 2.2")
Contact us directly for the best deal.
Terms & Conditions apply.
We don't keep all inventory in stock, please request a quote and we will check stock with suppliers.
We Also Recommend