ABUS Bordo 6000 Folding Lock
Abus Bordo 6000 Folding Lock
With the Bordo, ABUS has revolutionised the bicycle lock and established an entirely new type of lock – the folding lock. The locks of the Bordo family offer features that have not been provided by any other design to date. Light-weight flexibility in a compact design.
- 5mm steel bars, with extra soft 2-components coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork.
- Colour-matching silicone cover for the lock body with "soft touch" properties.
- Link construction allows compact folding.
- The bars, the case, the links as well as supporting elements of the locking system are made of special hardened steel.
- Bars are linked with special rivets.
- Premium cylinder for high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking.
- Two keys are supplied with the lock.
- Circumference: 75cm
- Weight: 1030g
- Carrier: transport bag incl.
- Good protection at medium theft risk.
- Recommended for securing good bicycles.
- The longer the bars, the easier the bicycle can be locked to a fixed object.
- Easy transport thanks to practical rattle-free bag.
- Flexible mounting with non-slip velcro straps or screws at the bottle holder device.
- This lock can be ordered keyed alike to other locks. This means several locks would match one key, respectively key code.
- Ideal combination of resistibility, weight and transport size.
Contact us directly for the best deal.
Terms & Conditions apply.
We don't keep all inventory in stock, please request a quote and we will check stock with suppliers.
We Also Recommend